This will serve as a directory of sorts. This page will list businesses and other points of interest (linking to them if applicable) in the city, based on what type of service they provide (clothes, restaurant, etc.) This list will be a work in progress, so send an e-mail if I’ve missed something.
- Anthony’s on the River, 15 Oak Hill and Mahoning Ave.
- Barley’s, 21 Federal Plaza West. Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00-2:00 AM, Sat 12:00-2:00 AM
- Bean Counter Cafe, 47 Federal Plaza East (Realty Building). Hours: Mon-Fri 6:30 AM-6 PM, Sat 9 AM-1 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 44 Federal Plaza East (Stambaugh Building). Hours: Mon-Fri 11:30-2 AM, Fri-Sat 11-3 AM
- Cedar’s Lounge 21 N. Hazel St. (behind Paramount Theatre)
- Charlie Staple’s B-B-Q, 372 W. Rayen Ave.
- CORE, 30 Federal Plaza West (in Wick Building)
- Draught House, 219 West Federal. Hours: Mon-Sat 11-12:30 AM, Sun 2:30 AM.
- Frieda’s Bar and Grill, 381 W. Rayen Ave.
- Imbibe Martini Bar, 124 W. Federal St. (2nd floor now open)
- Martini’s, 100 Federal Plaza East
- MVR Club, 410 North Walnut Street
- Old Precinct, 32 N. Phelps St. Hours: Mon-Fri 7-6 PM.
- Touch the Moon Candy Salon, 8 South Phelps
- Inner Circle, 318 Elm St.
- Mighty Moe’s Sports Restaurant, 315 Elm St.
- The Beat Coffee House, 215 Lincoln Ave.
- The Cell, 221 Belmont Ave.
- Cafe Cimmento, corner of E. Boardman and Champion
- The Royal Oaks, 924 Oak St. (Note- contrary to the site, the kitchen is open)
- Avalon Gardens, 1719 Belmont Ave.
- Tommasino’s Pizza, 103 Federal Plaza West
- Silver’s Vogue Shop, 27 Federal Plaza West
- Two Guy’s Clothing, 107 Federal Plaza West
- The Connection, 130 Federal Plaza West
- Powers Auditorium, 260 Federal Plaza West
- Youngstown Symphony
- Stambaugh Auditorium, 1000 Fifth Avenue
- Oakland Center for the Arts, 220 West Boardman Street
- Chevrolet Centre, 229 East Front Street
- Butler Institute of American Art, 524 Wick Avenue
- McDonough Art Museum, 525 Wick Avenue
- Ballet Western Reserve, 218 West Boardman Street
- The Vindicator, Vindicator Square
- WFMJ NBC-21, Boardman St.
- WKBN CBS-27 and WYFX FOX-17/62, Midloathian Blvd.
- WYTV ABC-33, Shady Run Road
- MyYTV , Federal Plaza
- The Business Journal, 25 E. Boardman St, suite 306
We will be expanding in the future….keep checking back or send me an e-mail with your information!